The Gilman Fund 2017-2018
The Gilman Fund is the School's annual giving campaign.
Each year, gifts to The Gilman Fund:
- Contribute an average of 8 percent to the School's operating budget
- Support faculty salaries and professional development
- Close the gap between tuition revenue and the actual cost to educate each student
- Help families afford a Gilman education for their sons
- Provide state-of-the-art technology and instructional materials
- Keep the campus facilities and fields safe and comfortable
Gilman looks to its loyal community of parents, alumni, grandparents and friends to give its support to our outstanding teacher-coaches and promising students through The Gilman Fund.
Gifts to The Gilman Fund provide the flexible, immediate support that helps to attract and retain the best faculty, preserve our historic campus and sustain a talented and diverse student body. This critical backing provides the margin of difference that defines a Gilman education and is a key financial priority for the School.
Each gift—no matter the size—helps. When pooled together with other contributions, every dollar makes a difference.
Our goal is to raise $2.6 million by June 30, 2018.